Wednesday 28 November 2012

IDEAS

I realized that everyday I have different ideas and dreams that I need to put down and look at later. Ideas about different things from personal life to things that affect my country and the world at large. These ideas come to my mind at different times and situations...I am one of those people who have ideas flowing in the mind while you are lying on the bed before you sleep. I must admit some of the ideas I have are really not good but they could be a good starting point to something better. 

I was  thinking of the best way to record and keep these ideas..and also a better way of sharing with wider audience. Blogging was the only best way I realized I could do this. I must admit I don't like writing but only when things and put down that is when you can follow up easily and refine those ideas when you look at a later time. I am not hoping to make something big out of this but whatever will come out, I will be happy.


Let's see how it goes...




No comments:

Post a Comment